B2B Lead Generation Associate
Location: Pune, India
FlytBase is committed to delivering drone automation solutions for warehouse inventory management. Sales at FlytBase involves segmenting the target market, in-depth understanding of customer pain points, creating a portfolio of techno-commercial collateral, helping stakeholders build a business case for drone adoption, generating high-quality leads, and driving closure of commercial contracts. We believe that sustained intensity, go-to-market creativity and customer empathy are crucial for world-class sales performance in emerging technologies, besides a keen eye for detail, a genuine interest in drones, and written communication skills.
What Will Be My Role & Responsibilities?
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generate B2B sales leads and nurture them, while tracking conversion rates, timelines, cost of leads, etc.
- Be an expert user of tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha, Hunter, Owler, Zoominfo, Mailchimp, GetProspect, ZeroBounce, Funnelbake, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Intercom, Drift, etc. for company analysis and lead generation
- Use Internet research to develop company & contact lists, curate email databases, CXO lists, etc.
- Measure, track & improve RoI on investments in lead generation initiatives
- Be passionate about using the latest & best marketing automation & lead generation tools
You can also aspire to:
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead / demand generation
- Develop and execute strategies for outbound, targeted, account-based marketing
- Grow into a leadership position in the company.
Should I Apply?
Only those candidates need apply who:
- are willing to be held accountable for lead generation targets,
- have an undergraduate degree in engineering and can demonstrate 2+ years of full-time experience in lead generation for IP-rich software products,
- can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment,
- are keen to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines, and
- love to generate sales leads!
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
Flexible work hours, informal dress code, talented colleagues, strong meritocracy, zero bureaucracy, professional autonomy, and a company-wide sense of purpose.
What Is FlytBase?
FlytBase (flytbase.com) develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. The FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. FlytBase is a Silicon Valley (California, USA) company and has offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’ award.