B2B SaaS Sales Associate
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 0-2 Years
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high growth product startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. FlytBase is a Silicon Valley (California, USA) company and has offices in Pune, India.
FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’ award. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Texas & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase is committed to delivering drone automation solutions for enterprises. Business development at FlytBase involves segmenting the target market, in-depth understanding of customer pain points, creating a portfolio of techno-commercial collateral, helping stakeholders build a business case for drone adoption, generating high-quality leads at a rapid pace, and driving closure of commercial contracts. We believe that sustained intensity, go-to-market creativity and customer empathy are crucial for world-class sales performance in emerging technologies, besides a keen eye for detail, a genuine interest in drones, and written communication skills.
What Will Be My Role & Responsibilities?
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generate & nurture leads, convert MQLs to SQLs to paid customers, while tracking conversion rates, timelines, cost of customer acquisition, etc..
- Build & explain the business case for FlytBase B2B SaaS offerings, develop & refine sales collateral (eg. presentations, white papers, case studies, blogs).
- Effectively use sales tools such as CRM, mail tracking, conferencing, content sharing, contract management, etc.
- Analyze the competitive context for FlytBase SaaS offerings
- Leverage BI tools to track and optimize relevant SaaS metrics.
- Provide market and customer insights to SaaS product managers & marketing teams.
Should I Apply?
Only those candidates need to apply who:
- have an undergraduate degree in engineering and can demonstrate at-least 2+ years of full-time experience in enterprise SaaS marketing & sales, focused on the US & Europe.
- are experts in SaaS metrics, growth hacks, uncovering ICPs, minimizing churn, maximizing LTV
- are willing to be held accountable for lead generation and/or revenue targets,
- are available for a full-time role based in Pune,
- can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment,
- are able to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines,
- love to work with customers 24×7!
Note: MBA degree is not required. Drone experience is a plus.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, talented colleagues, strong meritocracy, zero bureaucracy, professional autonomy, and a company-wide sense of purpose.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send across your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com. For more details and to learn about other open positions, please visit our careers page: https://flytbase.com/careers/jobs/