Location: Pune, India
Experience: 0-2 Years
FlytBase (flytbase.com) develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. The FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. The company is domiciled in Silicon Valley, California, USA and has offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019.
What Will Be My Role & Responsibilities?
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prioritize the needs of end users of marketing and technical content,
- Work with technical team to make FlytBase offerings easy to use with minimal instructions
- Work with business development team to make sales & marketing collateral easy to understand
- Use images, diagrams, animations, videos, and graphs to enhance retention,
- Match medium to message and audience – create corresponding content such as blogs, articles, white papers, case studies, online videos, social media posts, FAQs, how-tos, etc.,
- Gather and incorporate feedback from customers, partners, colleagues,
- Study and seek inspiration from world-class writing samples, and
- Compile and maintain an enterprise-wide repository of reference materials and templates.
You can also aspire to:
- Be personally recognized on the company website as well as in top-tier industry publications,
- Interact directly with customers across the world,
- Contribute to business development activities, and
- Lead new content marketing initiatives.
Should I Apply?
Only those candidates need apply who:
- have an undergraduate degree in engineering and/or can demonstrate 1+ years full-time experience in technical writing,
- are available for a full-time role in Pune,
- can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment,
- can showcase high-quality, English language content with remarkable attention to detail,
- can demonstrate the ability to learn, and write about, new technical topics rapidly and accurately,
- are keen to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines, and
- love to write!
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Strong meritocracy
- Zero bureaucracy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Learn and grow from the team around you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members.
How to apply?