Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Pune, India
We’re looking for a creative, passionate, all-star digital marketing expert to plan, develop and execute marketing and lead generation campaigns for a fast-paced, high growth B2B software startup.
We are in search of a perfect elixir of marketing, design and communication skills that are useful to our organization. Your core activities include executing marketing campaigns, customer content, designing landing pages, newsletters, press releases, webinars, podcasts, social media and community engagement.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing associate will work with the marketing, design, business development teams and 3rd party vendors to launch campaigns on time and budget.
== Apply through our website flytbase.com/careers/jobs/#apply ==
– Continuously improve website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
– Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
– Generate potential leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
– Design, manage & optimize company sites using WordPress CMS and related layout optimization methods.
– Implement SEO strategies & perform competitive analysis to improve traffic
– Identify trends & insights, optimize & increase performance on all digital platforms based on insights.
– Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
– Develop, track and manage email campaigns including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends. Grow our email list organically.
– Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
– Help drive content strategy and create product materials ranging from demos to web copy to presentations to whitepapers, and more to support marketing and sales efforts.
– Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog and maintaining an editorial calendar.
– Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
– Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
– Help in creating product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
– Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
– Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
– Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
– Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
– Background and experience in B2B marketing for software products.
– Strong background in inbound marketing & strategy, lead generation and content writing.
– Hands on experience with SEO & Marketing tools, Moz, SEMRush, etc.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
– Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
– Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
– The ability to own projects from start to finish. The ability to be a strong, consistent, clear voice at the table.
– Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design tools (Eg. Canva), Google Analytics, Google Trends, MailChimp and Google Tag manager.
– Analytical mindset, creative and critical thinking.
– Initiative & Leadership skills — ability to proactively addressed a situation or problem, even though it wasn’t explicitly expected of you.
– Quick Learner & Hands on skills — ability to learn quickly from online courses and tutorials, and put the knowledge into action.
– Problem Solver skills & Entrepreneurial Spirit — ability to creatively solve problems and thrive when presented with a challenge.
– Tech savvy and keen interest towards robotics, drones, AI and IoT domains.
+ Fast-paced Startup culture
+ Hacker mode environment
+ Great team
+ Flexible work hours
+ Informal dress code
+ Free snacks
What is FlytBase?
FlytBase (flytbase.com) develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. The FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. FlytBase is a Silicon Valley (California, USA) company and has offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’ award.