Full Stack Developer
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers.
As a front-end developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of FlytBase platform and infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience.
We offer an outstanding team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development centre in Pune, India.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as improvement for existing apps
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
As a Front End Developer
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the backend developers, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful APIs
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and maintain web apps using our FlytAPIs
As a Back End Developer
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- 1-4 yr experience as an Angular 2+ or React or Ionic Developer.
- Strong expertise with NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS etc.
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
- Good understanding of HTML Dom manipulation Techniques
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficiency working with source control (git) / versioning systems, continuous integration in an agile development setup
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Good to Have
- Understanding of how to deploy Mean stack applications in AWS/Azure deployment environment, considering security, reliability, etc.
- Knowledge of other python-based server side frameworks such as Flask or Django.