Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Pune, India
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high growth startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Texas & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase provides drone agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD), that allows easy deployment of intelligent drone fleets, connected with cloud-based business applications.
As a key contributor to our lean Talent team, you will be responsible to build and manage our talent pipeline. You will work directly with our Engineering, Design, Strategy and Business leaders to help us scale and meet the demands of a fast-growing global technology product startup. This is a full cycle recruiting role, meaning, managing your entire pipeline from talent marketing, sourcing, evaluation process, negotiation, reference checks, offer acceptance, pre-boarding and joining.
- Source high caliber active and passive candidates through market research, networking, advanced search tools, employee referrals, and community events.
- Drive the interview and offer process, including creating job descriptions, overseeing interviews & feedback, tactful negotiations, reference checks and closing of positions.
- Innovate our current talent & outbound sourcing strategies.
- Ensure candidates have a world-class experience throughout each stage in our recruitment process.
- Lead talent marketing and employer branding initiatives.
- Organize and attend job fairs, hackathons and other recruitment events.
- Build and sustain relationships with campuses to meet the hiring requirements.
- Developing and executing presentations, career fairs and participating in campus interviews.
- 2+ years in full cycle technical/non-technical and leadership recruitment, preferably with a fast-growing startup.
- Deep knowledge in delivering a world-class talent experience and ability to influence top tier talent.
- Hacker mindset — come up with ideas/hacks to attract the best talent for a given role, and to shorten the closure time for open positions.
- Excellent work ethic, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to various campus recruiting practices and techniques – including the ability to build new partnerships, identify areas of brand building and provide ad-hoc reporting and market intelligence.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Strong meritocracy
- Zero bureaucracy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
Give wings to your career. Visit our careers page and apply on https://flytbase.com/careers/jobs/